We all carry a wish close to our hearts. For some it could be something as simple as a sunny day, others wish they could spend more time with family. What happens when you’re a kid facing the greatest challenge in your life? You wish for the following
- To meet all the Princesses in the world (Karlee)
- To have my leg back (Brandon)
- Find a cure for cancer (Megan)
- Get my drivers license (Tom)
- To Punch Cancer in the Nose (Erik)
All a kid with cancer wants is to just be a kid – take a look at our brave young ambassadors who wish for the greatest thing of all: an end to childhood cancer once for all!
What’s your wish?